We don't have any pictures of this café yet.
This cafe is probably my favourite in Auckland (and that is saying something). What makes it great:
* Unique and awesome industrial ambiance (including flicking 90s Machintosh puters)
* Interesting building secluded spots to explore upstairs and down
* Crazy modified coffee machine (all the working parts are open to be seen)
* ATTITUDE: we don't sell soy, or trim. We don't have EFTPOS
* VERY strong coffee
* hot tattooed baristas working quickly and well
* loud dance music
* great views of one of busiest intersections on K-road
It is definitely not for everyone and families would probably prefer the quieter environment of starbucks just across the road. This cafe has to be experienced do not miss it.