We don't have any pictures of this café yet.
WHERE: Karangahape Road, Auckland (STREET MAP)
PHONE: SEE WHITE PAGES
COFFEE BRAND: House brand
INTERNET TERMINALS: None
WIRELESS INTERNET: None
FAIR TRADE: No fair trade coffee available
You can follow reviews of this cafe by subscribing to its RSS feed.
Added by Moody Barista on Mon, 27 Nov 2006.
This cafe is probably my favourite in Auckland (and that is saying something). What makes it great:
* Unique and awesome industrial ambiance (including flicking 90s Machintosh puters)
* Interesting building secluded spots to explore upstairs and down
* Crazy modified coffee machine (all the working parts are open to be seen)
* ATTITUDE: we don't sell soy, or trim. We don't have EFTPOS
* VERY strong coffee
* hot tattooed baristas working quickly and well
* loud dance music
* great views of one of busiest intersections on K-road
It is definitely not for everyone and families would probably prefer the quieter environment of starbucks just across the road. This cafe has to be experienced do not miss it.